The Nube Jewels web cookies are intended to collect information and user browsing behavior within our website. This information will be used to adapt and improve the browsing experience on our website and other media.
Cookies are small files that are recorded in the browser used by each visitor to our website so that the server can remember the visit of that user later when they access our content again. This information does not reveal your identity, or any personal data, or access the content stored on your pc, but it does allow our system to identify you as a specific user who has previously visited the web, viewed certain pages, etc. and it also allows you to save your personal preferences and technical information such as visits made or specific pages you visit.
The purpose of cookies is to provide the User with faster access to the selected Services.
If you do not want cookies to be saved in your browser or you prefer to receive information each time a cookie requests to be installed, you can configure your browsing options to do so. Most browsers allow the management of cookies in 3 different ways:
- Cookies are always rejected;
- The browser asks if the user wants to install each cookie;
- Cookies are always accepted;
Your browser may also include the ability to select in detail the cookies you want to be installed on your computer. Specifically, the user can normally accept any of the following options:
- Reject cookies from certain domains;
- Reject third party cookies;
- Accept cookies as non-persistent (they are deleted when the browser is closed);
- Allow the server to create cookies for a different domain.
To allow, know, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer, you can do so by configuring the browser options installed on your computer.
You can find information on how to configure the most used browsers in the following locations:
- Internet Explorer: Tools> Internet Options> Privacy> Settings. For more information, you can consult Microsoft support or browser Help.
- Firefox: Tools> Options> Privacy> History> Custom Settings. For more information, you can consult Mozilla support or browser Help.
- Chrome: Settings> Show advanced options> Privacy> Content settings. For more information, you can consult Google support or browser Help.
- Safari: Preferences> Security. For more information, you can consult Apple support or browser Help.
Regarding third-party cookies, that is, those that are unrelated to our website, we cannot be responsible for the content and veracity of the privacy policies that they include, so the information we offer you is always with reference to the source.
This Cookies Policy can be modified according to legislative and regulatory requirements, or in order to adapt said policy to the instructions issued by the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, therefore
Users are advised to visit it periodically.
When significant changes occur in this Cookies Policy, Users will be notified either through the web or through email to registered Users.